AESS 2014 - 18-20 July - QT Gold Coast
Registration Now Open! Information on Symposium Web Site.
The Australasian Equine Science Symposium, with the theme:
Research for the 21st Century Horse Industry: From Genomics To The Winning Post
is a biennial Symposium for equine scientists. The Symposium aims to provide an opportunity for all those involved in research and technology transfer to meet and discuss their science.
Objectives of the Symposium are to:
- Promote excellence in equine science
- Focus on science, technology and innovation relevant to the Australian horse industry
- Provide a regular forum for exchange of research findings, ideas and information between local and international equine scientists
- Assist young equine scientists with their careers
- Encourage participation from interested horse industry peopl
For further information on the Australasian Equine Science Symposium, contact:
This website contains information and Proceedings from all AES Symposia since its inception in 2006.